Friday, December 30, 2011

My Philosophy to Crochet Pattern Reading

I can’t give you directions on how to read a crochet pattern. Heck, I avoid them like the plague. I would prefer watching videos of someone making something and memorize the pattern than, heaven forbid, actually figuring out the difference between a sc, sl, hdc, etc. I visually know what all of them are I am sure, but this whole separate language of acronyms is for the birds! If you are like-minded, please read on. If you were hoping for layman’s terms or a defined list, you might learn something from me but not in the manor you were hoping for. Hopefully you stick around for the ride. My goal over time is to share with you my daily crochet adventures, what I am working on, and maybe – just maybe – we might learn to read a pattern or two along the way together :) Let's start in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment