Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mary Jane Booties




Okay so it has been a while since we have touched our blog. Our heart was in the right place! Well tonight we are traveling to Evil Jo's, I mean Jo Ann Fabrics for some supplies. Tonight's adverture will be to replace brown yarn along with purchasing buttons for some cute new Mary Jane booties I made. I still have two more booties to make. Why you might ask? I did allude to the fact that I made 2 already. Yes, I did. However, one is a little smaller than the other which you might be bale to tell from the picture above. Whoops! Actually it is because it is a newer pattern, but also because I have an obsession with crocheting very tightly even when I know the pattern probably wants it to simply flow. No ones perfect I guess.... :) www.littleflockcrochet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment